What can I do with e-banking services ?
This website is the Societe Generale's e-banking website for individual customers.
This service is free of charge and allows you to :
- Check your Societe Generale accounts (current account, savings account, debit/credit card ...) (--> "Les comptes" menu)
- Download your entries to Money, Quicken or Excel, (--> "Téléchargement" menu)
- Issue transfers and standing orders, (--> "Virements" menu)
- Buy and sell stocks quoted at the "Bourse de Paris, Londres, New York and Francfort" and Socgen's Mutual funds (--> "Passeport Bourse" menu).
You cannot open your Societe Generale account through this website. To open a new account, please contact one of our Account Managers.
This website is secured by SSL-128 bits strong encryption.
You can discover it on our interactive demo before subscribing.
The next faq describes the following :
- How to subscribe to e-banking services,
- How to create your secret code
- Some vocabulary to help you.